On the stage - Hip Kit Club DT


Hi Girls, I'm here with a new layout I created with the gorgeous Hip Kit Club August kits.
I documented a photo of my daughter taken on a warm summer day last year. Seeing this photo reminds me of how quickly she is growing up! She’ll be a teenager this year, which is a bit scary, but I’m so proud of the beautiful young lady that she is becoming.


 The beautiful Crate Paper Carousel collection in this kit was just perfect for scrapping this lovely photos of her. I used Kim's carousel cut file and turned it into a stage. Love the color combination of the Summertime and Starbright papers!


 I embellished the 'stage' and the roof with fussy cut flowers and Crate paper stickers, ephemera pieces. Can't resist using the beautiful striped bow on my page and adding a frame with the Rose Park paper! I just adore the pink - gold and blue alphabet stickers, I created my title by mixing and matching them! Thank you for stopping by today, have a nice day! Bea



No comments:

Post a Comment